Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Boat Parade 2013

I was a cold cold weekend.  Spent Thursday night on the boat and woke up to snow. Headed to St. Helens later Friday with Jerry, Laura Norton and Ron and Kathy Evans.  It was clear sunny days, but very cold nights.  I celebrated 5 years of being cancer free, and I am just glad I could make it another Christmas.  Kay and I had fun with friends that are more like family than friends.  Here are a few pics:

Sunrise on Fisher Slough

 

 

 


 



 

Kitty has found his favorite spot on the boat.

Friday Morning....snow






Sunrise at St. Helens




The Admiral



Sunny in the PNW?  Wow




My buddy Ron

Christmas Boat Parade

My Buddy Jerry  Busted, who me?

My attempt at the moon








Sunday Morning


Even Jerry thinks it's cold. W are lucky we don't have to take dogs for a walk...





St. Helens

Blue Bill ducks


No comments:

Post a Comment