Monday, January 6, 2014

Adding To The Homestead

It has been a tough couple of weeks.  I have had to fix water leaks and the head system has a vacuum leak.  Finally broke down and called someone to come and fix it, but it is also boat show season, so I will be worked into the schedule.  The system still works, just a pain.

I also started on the shed.  Got the stringers in place and attached the hinges to the dock.  This is going to be a couple month project.  Once done, Kay and I will move full time on the boat.



I laid down new cross members. 6 X 6 X 14 they are about 200lbs ea


Our Smokey friends

4 x 4 cross members over the 6 x 6.  From here I will put down decking, then a floor and walls and a roof

Hinge set that holds it to the dock.





All together nice and tight

No comments:

Post a Comment