Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Winter Dock Projects

With winter in full swing, there were a few projects I needed to get done before ASD preparations for Alaska 2019. The Gage ramp was in bad shape and had some rotten wood in it. It was becoming a safety issue. I also installed new lights on the ramp.

I also replaced the dock Gazebo.  The old canopy was also getting bad.  The new frame was almost awesome.  No tools requires.  The corners were hinged and all the supports snapped together.  Then I saw the "Made in China" oh oh.  Yep I was at the last part of assembly and the last corner was backwards!  I had to drill out the hinges flip one panel over and install bolts.















2 comments:

  1. I saw in the one photo where you had the tree-stump securely anchored with the appropriate sized Danforth anchor. . . LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. In all sincerity, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete