Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Best Friend, My Wife, The Admiral!

I just wanted to say a little about my wonderful wife, my best friend Kay.  As I get closer to retirement, and a little older, I have come to realize as we get ready to set out on our final adventures that my wife Kay has stuck by my side through really bad times and good time to today when we are preparong for a great adventure.  She supports me in all I do in fixing and building our new home.  She is giving up her land legs to float on a yacht that will take us up and down the west coast.  She deserves more than I could ever give her.  When others haven't she has been by my side sometime encoraging me, hold me when I cried and helped me when I was angery.  She is the BEST thing that has ever happened to me.  I and hoping and praying that we will have many years of adventure ahead and the good Lord will see fit to give us calm seas and a gentle breeze.......I love you Kay with all my heart and soul and without you I would not be the man I am today!  Thank you sweetheart.









No comments:

Post a Comment