Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Neah Bay

This such a cool little town.  Everyone is friendly willing to help you.  The harbor is full of fishing boats, a lot of fishing boats.  Reminds me of Crescent City CA when I was a kid.  This place has gotten some bad press, but I don't see it.  We have had a wonderful day.  First I made some room in the cockpit and took the dingy out, blew it up and put it on its home.  Then we walked about 1/2 mile to the Makah Indian Nation museum. What a treat!  Best $5 I have spent so far.  Stopped for dinner at the Warm House, then the general store for a few things.  We were then surprised by a great sunset!!

We are off to Port Angeles tomorrow morning after we get fuel and see how much going fast is going to cost us.


Inflating the Dink.  Sorry for it being sideways







Dink found its home

Who's this ugly guy?  At the museum





Marina

Who's this beautiful bow babe?  Dinner at Warm House.

My favorite

Sunset at Neah Bay



No comments:

Post a Comment